We are an independent Victorian town-house bed & Breakfast hotel, set in a tree-lined conservation area, within minutes walk of Cardiff Castle and the city centre.
Our central location makes us an ideal B & B if you are looking to stay overnight after a concert, or sporting event at the Millennium Stadium, SWALEC Stadium or Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay.
- Newly renovated En Suite Rooms
- Own Front Door Key
- Flat Screen LCD TV with Freeview & DVD Player
- Clock-Radio-Alarm with Ipod / Iphone Dock
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Corby Ironing Press
- Personalised Wake Up Call
- Free full traditional British breakfast made to your order
- Plenty of free on-road parking with no restrictions
- Free WIFI
- Close to all major sporting and entertainment venues
We Are a Traditional Victorian City Centre B & B Hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at our fine classic and popular Victorian Townhouse.
BreakfastA free Full Traditional British Breakfast – freshly prepared and cooked to your order – is served in the Breakfast Room between 7-45 to 9-00am.
Over 117 years old and retaining original features and set in famous leafy tree-lined Cathedral Road – with the Castle Grounds and River just across the road – relax in our comfortable spacious Reception Lounge.