We are an independent Victorian town-house hotel, set in a tree-lined conservation area, within minutes walk of Cardiff Castle and the city centre.
Our central location makes us an ideal place to stay if you are looking to stay overnight after a concert, or sporting event at the Millennium Stadium, SWALEC Stadium or Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay.
- Newly renovated En Suite Rooms
- Own Front Door Key
- Flat Screen LCD TV with Freeview & DVD Player
- Clock-Radio-Alarm with Ipod / Iphone Dock
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Corby Ironing Press
- Personalised Wake Up Call
- Free full traditional British breakfast made to your order
- Plenty of free on-road parking with no restrictions
- Free WIFI
- Close to all major sporting and entertainment venues
We Are a Traditional Victorian City Centre B & B Hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at our fine classic and popular Victorian Townhouse.
BreakfastA free Full Traditional British Breakfast – freshly prepared and cooked to your order – is served in the Breakfast Room between 7-45 to 9-00am.
Over 117 years old and retaining original features and set in famous leafy tree-lined Cathedral Road – with the Castle Grounds and River just across the road – relax in our comfortable spacious Reception Lounge.